About Me

My photo
My name is Sarah and I’m a 27 year old Army wife and mother of 2 beautiful little girls.I am documenting my weight loss journey with the Lapband. I hope that this blog helps educate and inspire others.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Day #19 Post Op

I’m feeling pretty good overall. I still have some soreness in my stomach area but it’s not too bad. It feels like I did a lot of crunches or sit ups. I weighed in this morning at 232 lbs, which means in the last 5 days I have only lost one pound. That is very depressing but I know it is my fault.
The wagon from which I fell…
Well I had my first “bad” day. Excuses aside I didn’t plan well and ended up not eating anything from about 9:30am to 5:30pm and then felt the need to make up for it at dinner. This is one of my previous habits that caused me to gain in the first place. I felt bad about it, but apparently not bad enough to not do it. I ate out, which was another no-no . I also indulged WAY too much in sweets. I had 4 candies and 3 cookies. I just had a meltdown I guess. I decided I wasn’t going to let that get me down though. I started fresh the next day and I’m back on track.
 I need to work out more. I didn’t do so great over the weekend. I did a lot of house work but didn’t actually get in a walk or any real exercise. I need to bump up the time and intensity if I’m going to make an impact in my weight.
I’m really looking forward to my first fill. I made my appointment today and it’s not until May 9th but I guess that is what I’ll be working toward!

No comments:

Post a Comment