About Me

My photo
My name is Sarah and I’m a 27 year old Army wife and mother of 2 beautiful little girls.I am documenting my weight loss journey with the Lapband. I hope that this blog helps educate and inspire others.

Friday, April 13, 2012

As Requested!

My wonderful sister Amanda asked if I had been doing my measurements in addition to my weight. The answer was no. So I have since remedied that issue. Below are my measurements as of today.  Some of those numbers are pretty scary. I was pleased to see that there was some difference in my waist and hips though.
Area
4/13/2012
Neck
16
Bust
49.5
Waist
44
Hips
50
Thigh
25
Calf
17.5
Arm
15

My update so far is… I haven’t lost anymore weight. (Bummer) I have been going out every day and doing some type of physical activity. Usually I walk with my family around our neighborhood. I walked yesterday and pumped up the intensity. I’m a little sore in my stomach muscle area but I think that is just par for the course. I also started working out my arms. I don’t want to have bat wings so I’m trying to tone them up now. I have been struggling with what types of exercises to do though. My arms are pretty week and I don’t have any workout equipment except a balance ball and two 8lb dumbbells. I used the dumbbells last night and they seemed too heavy but I used them anyway. If anyone has suggestion I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment