About Me

My photo
My name is Sarah and I’m a 27 year old Army wife and mother of 2 beautiful little girls.I am documenting my weight loss journey with the Lapband. I hope that this blog helps educate and inspire others.

Friday, May 11, 2012

1st Fill!

Okay so it’s been a while since my last update. My weight has been all over the place the last two weeks. I got down to 232lbs and then shot back up to 239lbs. As of this morning I’m back at 232lbs. I had my first fill two days ago. They initially gave me 4ccs in my 10cc band but I was not able to swallow water so my doctor took out 1cc, so currently I’m at 3ccs. I can tell a difference but it’s not as severe as I thought it was going to be. I have been on liquids since then and restart solids tomorrow. Honestly though I have been doing mushy stuff more than liquids. I had some refried beans, some soup, and of course my protein shakes. I started serious exercise last week. I have been doing a little here and there but when my weight started climbing again I knew that I needed to get it together. I have been walking/running 2-5 miles almost every day. During the week I try to get 3 miles in on the treadmill. I’m still moving pretty slow though and it takes me about an hour to do it, but I can tell I am pushing myself because I always feel like I’m going to die when I’m done. On the weekends or days my husband is off we have been walking on a trail on base. It’s about 2.25 one way, so we end up about 4.5 miles by the time we are done. I feel really good about it. I know that I’m doing something good for my health so it keeps me motivated. I hope next time I have some weight loss to report!

No comments:

Post a Comment